Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Story Graphic

With the story graphic I began with the theme of "Impressive outcome". When I thought about something that had an impressive outcome all I could think about was something growing, and I began to think about a tree. They begin as seeds but they grow into massive trees. From this i came up with three images, one of a seed in the ground, one of a small tree coming out of the ground, and one of a fully grown tree. These three images became my first graphic.
But this image contained three separate images and they were all only lines and not really any shapes. To make this graphic work better I combined the three images into one image and I made it into more one shape. The second image contained a fully grown tree with the image of a small growing tree inside of it and a seed under the ground at its base.

1 comment:

  1. Good! The final big tree trunk looks a little thick. You might also try doing the little seed as black.

    ReplyDelete