Friday, October 2, 2009

For my Alternative Representation project I decided to use the image of a balloon. When I first came up with this idea I had some ideas. But as I actually started I found that it was harder to actually think of ideas that would work well. One idea that I came up with and really liked was to make the balloon out of cake. But then I realized that that would be very difficult and in the end it might not even be obvious that it was a cake, it might just like like a block of something. So I changed that idea and simply made an icing shaped balloon on the top of a cake.
The image that I had someone else make was the balloon pillow. This one I had my mom make, because even though I can also sew she is better then I am.
Then there were the two images that I altered in Photoshop. The first one is a lighter where I tried to change the flame into the shape of the balloon. The second on is where I had a picture of a cloudy sky and I changed them into the shape of the balloon. This one worked a lot better.
Here is the link to my photo album for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment